Witajcie! Az sie nie chce wierzyc, ze mnie tu caly rok nie bylo! To nie tak, ze nic nie robilam - bo robilam, ale niewiele robotek udalo mi sie skonczyc. Na moim drugim blogu, Margaret Among Colours, dzialo sie troche wiecej, bo bylam przede wszystkim zajeta malowaniem i rysowaniem. Dobra, koniec zbednego gadania. Dzis pokazuje Wam ukonczony w zeszlym tygodniu szydelkowy "ogrodek" kaktusowo-sukulentowy. Nie byl trudny do zrobienia, ale ze sklada sie on z wielu czesci, ktore wymagaly zszywania, przyszywania, wypychania, i ulozenia w calosc, to zajal mi sporo czasu. Ponizej na zdjeciach - czesci jak juz byly jako tako zlozone w calosc, poniewaz inaczej tych fotek by bylo za duzo.
Hello! I can't believe that I haven't been here for a whole year! It's not that I wasn't working on anything, because I was. I just didn't manage to finish many projects. I was more active on my other blog, Margaret Among Colours, because I was mostly busy with painting and drawing.
So, today I am showing you a crocheted Cactus Garden, which I finished just last week. It wasn't really hard to make - just took a long time, because there were many small parts that had to be put together, shaped, stuffed, and arranged into something resembling plants in a clay pot. Below, you can see photos of various components, after they were assembled from smaller pieces.
Nastepnie bylo przyszywanie "roslin" do "ziemi", a potem "ziemi" do "doniczki".
Next, I had to sew the "plants" to "soil". Then, "soil" to the "clay pot".
No, i ogolem wyszlo nawet ciekawie. Ponizej - fotki skonczonego juz projektu. Na samym koncu, podaje nazwe i link do wzoru, ktory jest po angielsku.
Overall, it came out looking rather interesting, which you can see on the photos below. At the very end, I posted the name of and the link to the pattern for this project (it is free as I write this). I need to mention, that the instructions are written using UK crochet terms, so please keep this in mind, if you are mainly used to US terms.
Specifications/Dane:
Pattern/Wzor: Crochet Cactus Garden by Artefacts Crochet Design
Yarn/Wloczka:Various acrylics/rozne akryle Stylecraft Special Double Knit
Urzekający "ogródek" sukulentów. Wygląda arcyciekawie.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and very creative! Warm greetings from a retired lady living in Montreal, Canada.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, fellow Canadian! :-) I'll be sure to visit your blog. Greetings from Whitby, ON.
DeleteHello, please help me with the Lithops. I don't understand what continue in a spiral means. "1st round – 1ch, 2dc in same st, 2dc in each st to end, rotate to work along straight side, work 3dc evenly along side, place stitch marker in last st. Continue to work in a spiral … 11 sts/rnd." Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHi, Teresa! 'Continue in a spiral' simply means that you just continue to crochet in one and the same direction (like in many amigurumi crochet toys), which if you look closely, make the rows/rounds go round and round in a spiral. Because you work continuously in one direction, the instructions tell you to place a stitch marker, so that you know when one round begins/ends - otherwise it is easy to loose your place.
Delete