Here is a little bear I made for my little DD. His name is Pablo (I have no idea why we called him that - he just looked like a Pablo to us) and you can find a free pattern for him on the allaboutyou website. He's a quick, little project - he only took me four days of sporadic knitting to make, he's about 7" tall and the most fiddly part was sewing up and assembly. I also decided to make him in stockinette stitch - I wasn't a big fan of the bumpy texture for this specific bear.
The yarn I used is Bernat Mosaic. It comes in several interesting colourways (I used Spectrum), and in this respect it's very much like Noro yarns, but without the cost and the scratchy texture. It is actually quite soft. The only problem I had with it is that at times, the strand of yarn (it is single ply) was so weak, it just broke apart/disintegrated during regular knitting - no excessive tugging or tension, just plain, old knitting. It also tends to pill, but that's the nature of the beast. So, that is that. On to the next project I go. Have a wonderful day.
Wszystkim dziekuje za odwiedziny i zycze slicznego dnia.